Tagged by Rinoahsan~
20 random facts about me.
1) Once I got my head stuck in a revolving door DX
2) I'm related to a British PM
3) I never did maths for the HSC (w00t!)
4) When I was 7, I split my left knee open on a metal gate post and had to have ten stitches
5) I also split my chin once while walking around the house with a towel over my head...
6) I have two cats, one of which is only two years younger than me and still... alive.
7) I have a wicker angel in the corner of my room which has a large assortment of feathers sticking out of its head, as well as an old hanging of carved wooden animals
8) Once I was a reserve on the school swimming team for freestyle~ My one claim to sporting fame.
9) Dicko came into our store once. I sold him a copy of Burnout 3 XD
10) I didn't vote for John Howard in the last election (Not that it helped much... seeing as we're in the second safest Liberal seat in all of Australia)
11) I use to live in Melbourne for 4 years
12) I once touched the bum on a big hair spider. It was all soft and creepy!
13) I like snakes, but my mum loathes them.
14) I have a hyperextendable left thumb (At least, the joint is looser than my right...)
15) I once stepped on a bee in kindergarten
16) I have a relative who was deckhand on the HSM Sirius of the First Fleet, and apparently got flogged for trading rum for a possum.
17) I share the same 3 initials as my brother.
18) My mum was originally going to call me Helena or Isabelle
19) I twisted my right leg when I was a baby from falling off the change table.
20) In Highschool I studied Art, Advanced English, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History and Ancient History, with honourable mentions in Art and Extension 2 (An HSC mark above 90). I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Design at COFA. I should be finishing an assignment. Hoorah for procrastination!
Will tag others later...